Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Saturday, tbh ;)

Playing Now: Free fallin' by John Mayer.

It's one of those lazy Saturdays, when you decided to skip school and just sleep. I got up an hour back or something, and I've been in a super pepped up mood - chattering away to glory, smiling a little more than needed, jumping up and down, giving my dad retarded looks, hogging on breakfast, saying "HIIIIIIIII" to my neighbor when he looked all grumpy getting up at 10am on a holiday, his wife giving me nervous looks [lol], and nowwww- sitting in my room, with all the doors opened, watching the rain pouring outside occasionally, listening to good music, and writing.
Yes, life's gorgeous, innit?  :)

Last week has been very eventful! My friends and I were busy with a debate for the British Council. Taking that as a very convenient reason, I went over to Remya's to "Prepare" for it, however we I ended up staying over at her den, watching movies, catching up and singing loudly in her balcony till 2:30am in the morning, giving the whole colony a nice lil over night concert :)
When her mother finally started to yell at our retardness, we went to bed, which was only another of our tactics to keep her mum and all of us awake ;D
I kept sniggering "dude this is so gay this is SO gay!" whenever she'd lean to switch on the AC or turn over to talk. And my occasional "lol" with a straight face left us in fits of laughter.

After that, we ended up giving the online test for the debate which was just about OK. But whatever, the stay back at school on last Saturday

SO. Now, I'm going to carry on listening to some nice music, while you guys can get a cup of a nice hot coffee, and sip on it sitting on your verandas and smiling at the Rain God being so generous ;)


Happy Saturday,folks!!! 

Oh and please enjoy the rains! :) 
A wiiide grin,
memories are in abundance :)
Nil 
:)

24 comments:

  1. Gosh you kids. I'm at work. And I see the rain from the window. But no, the windows and the doors are closed!

    Love you both! Take care and have loads more fun!

    GaH! It's so not gay! But I'm smiling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post very much.I agree with TBG..mine is the same story!! but what is tbh??

    and just loved those fabulous pics.

    V(b)aranda is an inevitable part of bengalis'ife like sweets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tbeej: Haha..We laav you too :P

    @Nil: lol.
    u actually posted the "so gay" part..xD
    Wow..so many days since I've been on the comment section of your blog/..Feels good :P
    And frikking PICK UP my calls!
    Annoying piece of shit you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no you are not to write of such heavenly times..not allowed

    ReplyDelete
  5. [grinning]...life actually is gorgeous...as long as u cn bunk :P

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TBG: Hahaha! Oh well, I'm sure office has its advantages,too?
    No curfews :O
    Lol, oh yes, we have tonnes more fun to come.
    And LOL it WAS gay! =P

    @Shantanu: Hehe.. Tbh- To Be Honest.
    Thankyou! I'm glad you liked the pictures. :)
    Oh yes it surely is. The baaranda , for us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rem: Now now, seeing your bright sunny netted sunlight photograph on my comments section after long. Oh so long :P
    Wellll. You need to stop calling when we normal people sleep in the normal world.
    :P)


    @PinkPatiyalaSis: Awwww hahaha! Arreeyy I'm so sure you can pull off the whole "Sipping tea on a saturday in your cozy veranda" better than ANY of us!
    Hugs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mohit: Tell me about it man, tell me about it!
    We live in school and tuition for the pleasure of just walking out 5 mins before the teacher steps in :P
    Hehe,
    cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    OMG I'M BACK AND DANCING ON YOUR BLOHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

    OMH macau was OHHMMYYGOOODDDD SO FREAKING AWESOME>
    AND OMMGGGGGG PARRRRISSSSSSSSSSSS <3 <3 <3
    GET OL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG OMGGG. Cherr, I missed you!
    =O
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i love days when you can just watch movies, talk about random nothings and sing loudly. :)

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh. Saturdays! The feeling that you can just laze around and sleep for hours without worrying about anything. However, that doesn't go for you. You go to school on Sundays too.. and on INDEPENDENCE DAY! :|

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Nil: Faaaaaaaak yah..I caLLED AT 8!!!
    And heyyyyy...Mrill's back :D
    I miss us spamming your inbox with randommm comments...
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Mrill: YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE FREAKING BACK.
    Omg SHIT why the hell didn't you give me a missed call when you came online?! Wtffffffffffff!
    Anyway GET ONLINE.
    And awwhh I missed you too. And you are SUCH a bitch to have gone to Paris sans me :(
    Whatever, CALL ME.
    Ro callllllleddddddd :DDDD


    @Cheryl: I know,right! :D I do,too :)
    Those are the days worth a page of memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Shiv: Lol shut up okay! It was JUST ONCE for a bloody competition!
    *looks sheepy looks*
    =P
    Ily!



    @Rem: Hahah shut up! at 8 and then at 3!!! :P
    and I KNOW RIGHT! SHE'S BACKKKKK :DDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  16. You seem to have enjoyed

    SOrry for the neighbour's wife

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous: hehe :)

    @Shiv: Ohhh whateverrrrrrr =P

    @Pesto: Lol, yeah I did. And hell yeah, sorry for her =P

    ReplyDelete
  18. His wife giving you nervous looks ?? :D :D Poor lady.
    BTW I love Saturdays. :)
    You are really gifted...Keep it up! (And I’m not being kind ;))

    ReplyDelete
  19. His wife giving you nervous looks ?? :D :D Poor lady.
    BTW I love Saturdays. :)
    You are really gifted...Keep it up! (And I’m not being kind ;))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hhahahaha!... thanks Asif.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Pour out your thoughts on mine.... :)