Thursday, September 25, 2008

. . .

Hey. Here's a poem which I wrote and is very close to my heart. Hope you lot like it.


Never think it goodbye

In this farewell, don't say goodbye
because this is not the end, no need to cry.
In this farewell, there are no tears
there is no 'goodbye forever'. . There's no fear.

In this farewell, we promise to meet
cross our hearts and hope to die . .
In this ending and new beginning there is no greef
since all answers are given ; what? when? why? . .

This is not the end, as somewhere I know,
deep down in my heart that you have taken a vow
that this is not the final farewell, the final funeral . . .
that this is not how it is left to die.
So never again really think it goodbye.





Cya guys.
Take care.



N i l.


3 comments:

  1. WOMAN!
    I do not like you.

    You've become so erm, mature, shall I say?

    You're composing poems man! Look at you all grown up :P

    Ps- I is sorry for sounding like a complete granny.
    you know I love you. And I love the poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.
    Ehehehe. Nothing chick. Chillll
    I always composed poems. It's just that this is one of my favs. =)
    So I though ki I'll put it up.

    Glad you liked it.

    love u too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you write well! I agree with Dishari! You do sound maturer in this!

    Keep composing!

    ReplyDelete

Pour out your thoughts on mine.... :)